Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to Super Speech Mom! Hosted by...well of course, yours truly a Super Speech Mom! My name is Tamara and I have been a Speech-Language Pathologist for over 10 years. I have been a mom for almost 5 1/2 years. And I have been Super for well, you get the idea. There are so many fabulous blogs out there, why tune into this one? Because it has Super Hero powers? Maybe.... Because the information I share will be cutting edge and nothing you have ever heard of before? Perhaps.... Or because simply, I have experience in many areas of the field, I know little kids and I understand special needs. I am a true believer of saying it how it is, cutting right to the meat and being honest. If you like that....keep reading. If you don't...keep reading, there are super hero powers coming. I will be picking topics to write about that are relevant to parents of all types of children. Issues that involve speech, language and feeding. From sippy cups to pacifiers to stuttering to articulation to everything in between and outside the lines. Join me on this journey and share with your friends. My goal is to engage a community of curious and engaged parents and professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment